Monday 5 May 2008

never eat here

This is a bit of a late blog but it needed to be said. I went to a pizza express near london bridge and it was terrible. Firstly it was not a busy time, there were quite a few empty seats yet it still took a long time to get our order taken. When we eventually got our food the 'prosciutto' (or however you spell it) was replaced by fatty bacon bits and tasted all a bit cheap. The worst bit was my wifes meal, the 'pollo pesto' had no chicken, I am not saying it had small amounts, they had simply put no chicken in it - at all!!! No waitress came to the table to ask how the meal was or anything, then when they came to collect the plates we told the waitress who just said "oh" and walked off. Then a further wait of half an hour before we were asked if we would like deserts, are you kidding me I thought so we just got the bill and left NEVER to return again. This is a massive disappointment as I have eaten at a few pizza express and especially like the one in Crawley of all places, where thankfully when a pizza says prosciutto thats exactly what you get and the service is brilliant, I always tip there simply because they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stack Overflow profile for Richard Johnson at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers