Monday 26 January 2009

best things come in small packages

So its been a month and the insurance company still haven't got back to us with a decision GRRrrr but as I didn't want to put my life on hold I decided to buy myself a new toy. A long time ago I wanted to get an EeePC but couldn't find stock anywhere, this was the time I lost patience with dabs.com they are without shadow of a doubt, rubbish. Anyway I have saved up some money to get a netbook, but unlike earlier when there was only really one netbook to get now there are shed loads. After doing a bit of research I decided to get the samsung nc10, as I had used eeepc and aspire 1 in the past and didn't like the keyboard. I read a nice review that said how nice it was to have a large shift key on the right of the keyboard, which I prefer too. Anyway I got one and guess what, the idiots at samsung have given the European market a small right shift key grrrr have to say its the ONLY thing wrong with this tasty bit of kit though. Iam going to install linux on its massive hdd as a dual boot with the windows that comes with it. anyway loving the netbook back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stack Overflow profile for Richard Johnson at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers