Thursday 6 November 2008

AWESOME

just thought I'd add this little note to say I recently went to a Slayer gig and they were awsome, Kerry can still bang out a good tune, plus I love that guitar he has I want one, if only I could play the guitar :) I missed the finally though, quite annoyed at that. I crowd surfed and as I did so I suddenly felt really old, everyone in the pit looked about 18-19, I am only 27 but that did make me feel old. The only downside is I had my phone nicked, I don't think I just simply lost it because I was in a group and we were standing near the back listening, not moshin' and we both went to get our phones out of our pockets and they'd gone. The staff at the Apollo were ... well ... rubbish I was told 3 times to see the wrong person to report the loss to so after queueing for a really long time I spoke to someone who basically didn't want to know and didn't even make a note of it suppose thats what you get for minimum wage.

1 comment:

  1. and I can't spell awesome correctly either it would seem!

    ReplyDelete

 
Stack Overflow profile for Richard Johnson at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers