Wednesday 23 April 2008

stupidity

Is it me or has the whole country taken a vow of stupidity. I have noticed more and more that little things just go unnoticed, for example using the word to instead of too. "the drink is to hot" the drink is WHAT going to a place called hot!!! ( one of my pet hates ). 90 odd percent of the population read the sun and mirror to get their news, erm I am sorry but I struggled to find any "news" in the Sun the last time I read it, it was all about celebrities saying or doing things they probably never said or did, followed by sport whilst the whole time real news goes un reported ~crazyness!! People get into cars and forget how to drive, they get on the subway and forget basic manners I am beginning to think that the majority of the population have infact given up on free thought and prefer to have someone else ( the Sun ) do it for them. This idea does truly scare the sh!t out of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stack Overflow profile for Richard Johnson at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers